Call Us For Expert Leak Detection Services
If you’ve seen a spike in your water bill or notice water damage or other signs of a leak around your
property, be sure to call the specialists you can trust.
Having a leak is never fun. It's even worse if you (or your plumber!) doesn't know where it is. With cutting edge
tools and expert technicians, Carolina Plumbing Pros of NC, takes the guesswork out of finding
and fixing your leak.
We operate on several straightforward principles: fair prices, honest
consultations, and permanent solutions.
You get the following when you hire our team:
- The latest in leak detection technology and techniques
- Friendly and professional customer support
- Upfront, accurate pricing for your peace of mind
- Commitment to arriving on time and keeping our area clean
Treating Customers & Their Property With The Highest Respect
Water leaks may seem like a common occurrence, with many homeowners familiar with the stress of dripping taps.
However, not all leaks are so obvious. Sometimes a leak in a plumbing line under the slab or
other hidden areas can go unnoticed until it has caused serious damage. If you believe your home has a leak,
contact our skilled technicians at Carolina Plumbing Pros of NC.
Common areas include:
- The service line from your meter or pump to your home. This line typically runs under your yard,
driveway and other exterior areas.
- A slab leak occurs when a leak develops in either your hot or cold water plumbing line beneath the slab
of your home.
- Leaks can develop in the plumbing inside your walls and/or floors.
- Basements and crawl spaces can become flooded and damaged by a leak in your plumbing lines.
- Miscellaneous plumbing systems can all develop leaks that can cause serious property damage.
What you can expect when you hire us:
- Timely arrivals and prompt services
- Courteous, friendly professionals
- Honest, transparent pricing
When it comes to your home, don’t take any chances. Too often plumbers guess at
where they think a leak is located. With our technology and experience, we can
find leaks with minimal destruction and most times, no destruction at all.
Signs You Have A Leak In Your Home
Leaks that go untreated can cause structural damage, health issues, unnecessary costs, and more. Outside of the
obvious dripping faucet, most leaks are hard to detect.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- Sound - Do you hear water running even when no water is being
- Mildew - Is mildew appearing?
- Water meter or pump changes – Your water meter or your
pump can help determine if you have a leak. If you have a meter, check your meter. Wait an hour or
two without using any water and check the meter again. If the reading changed, it can mean that you
have a leak. If you use well water and have a pump, listen to hear if it is running when no water is
being used. If it is, then you probably have a leak.
- Foundation cracks – Are there cracks forming in your
walls or flooring?
- Wet spots or hot spots – Are there any wet spots,
discolored spots or hot spots on your floor or walls that appeared unexpectedly?
- Higher water bill – Do you notice your water bill going
up, without actually using more water?