What It Means to Carolina Plumbing Pros LLC
At Carolina Plumbing Pros LLC, we’re proud of the fact that all of our business is locally owned and operated, meaning that we live and work in the very communities that we serve. As a result, from the owners to the employees, we feel a strong commitment to service excellence as we work at local properties. We also hire talent right from our home communities, helping to boost the economy by keeping dollars at a local level.
What Does It Mean to “Go Local”?
Going local does not mean walling off the outside world. It means nurturing locally owned businesses which use local resources sustainably, employ local workers at decent wages and serve primarily local consumers.
Why Local Businesses Matter:
- Compared to box stores, local businesses recycle a significantly larger share of revenue back into the local economy.
- Local businesses create community-based jobs and often provide higher salaries than large corporations.
- Unique, one-of-a-kind businesses add personality into a world dominated by chain brands.
- Local ownership ensures that key decisions are made by those who actually live in the local community and will inevitably feel the impacts of those decisions.
- Networks of small businesses create healthy competition in the marketplace, driving prices down and keeping products and services more affordable for all.
Many locally owned and operated businesses build strong, relationship-driven communities by contributing to local causes. Recognizing that commitment and responsibility aren’t confined to business operations, we consistently leverage our energies and resources to give back to local communities.